Junior Achievement of the Inland Northwest serves young people in grades kindergarten through 12th grade in Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
We use hands-on experiences to help young people understand the economics of life. In partnership with business and educators, JA brings the real world to students, opening their minds to their potential. The dynamic interaction between the volunteer and the students promotes active learning and brings theory to life.
The Junior Achievement Board of Directors is composed of successful, experienced business and education leaders who are engaged and excited about positively impacting young people. The JA Board members are passionate advocates for JA's core purpose, providing both personal and organizational leadership and support.
Businesses, foundations, and individuals support JA because they understand the tremendous need for a well-educated work force and appreciate the value in their investments. JA investors believe that education is the essential component of success for young people. JA enables companies and individuals to share their success with kids and inspire them to reach their future potential.
There are many ways to get involved with JA!
- A gift of $30 will sponsor a student
- A gift of $600 will sponsor a classroom
- Sponsor a whole school for $5,000
- Get involved in a special event - it's fun!
With help from our contributors, volunteers, our Board of Directors, and staff, we publish the "Junior Achievement Newsletter", a monthly electronic publication that we use to keep our supporters up to date on the latest news on programs and special events.
- Belief in the potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning.
Junior Achievement empowers young people to own their economic success. Our volunteer-delivered, K-12 programs foster work-readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills, and use experiential learning to inspire kids to dream big and reach their potential.
Of Eastern Wa. and No. Idaho
A Special Thank You to our Sponsors!